The following is information for online students.
If you take in-person lessons with me at my studio, online lessons may be offered to prevent absences.
Online piano lessons require the following equipment:
- A reliable internet connection
- A laptop, tablet or phone with built-in camera and microphone
- A sturdy music stand or laptop stand for the laptop
a sturdy tripod for the tablet or phone.
Alternatively, you may place your phone or tablet on the music rack on the piano.
Before your lesson, please do the following:
- Check for updates on your device and Skype. Update if needed.
- Be prepared for your lesson five minutes before it begins.
- Make sure your devices are fully charged and/or plug your devices in during the lesson.
We will do a meet & greet to check your set up before you decide to take lessons with me (online lessons only).